IN THE NEWS:
“Making learning fun through intentional design”
Purple i am offers high quality professional growth opportunities to Child Development professionals, adminnistrators and families.
We provide a variety of training workshops designed to incorporate innovative approaches and best practices in professional development and in service training. Through ‘on site’ and ‘hands on’ training, Purple i am consultants can provide sustainable and engaging approaches coupled with higher student achievement aligned with:
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering Arts & Mathematics)
- CSEFEL (Center on the social emotional foundations for early learning).
- CLASS (Classroom Assessment Scoring System).
- COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS & EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- HEAD START Early Learning Foundations (ELF).
- DRDP (Desired Results Developmental Profiles).
- Creative Curriculum
- Arts Education & Project Based Learning
Let us help your program in supporting ‘best practices’ in the field of early childhood education. We can customize an ‘on-site’ educational workshop enhancing individualized instructional approaches responsive to children’s individual learning style. Call us today to discuss how we can work together to support the continual success of children and families.